Do you want to be your own boss?
- Have a great business idea?
- Be a positive economic impact on your community.
Why study entrepreneurship?
The entrepreneurship program differs from traditional business programs in several ways:
- Complete coursework online on your schedule.
- Learn from guest speakers' shared experiences.
- Use practical course assignments in your own business.
- Take courses in any sequence and any combination.
A recent study of the Community Policy Analysis Center found that 61.5% of all businesses in our seven county service area employ fewer than 5 people and 80.2% employ fewer than 10 people. An OSEDA report found that 13.13% of the population in the West Plains area were entrepreneurs, which was second highest in the state, following the Northwest Region at 14.02%.