2015 Fall Semester Short Courses
Missouri State University-West Plains will offer a variety of short courses during the 2015 fall semester that will appeal to community members and students alike. The courses will provide personal enrichment for area residents and serve as a special interest course for students who want to gain an extra credit hour or two. The courses focus on specific topics that will provide opportunities for lifelong learning. Most courses will last five to eight weeks and meet one night per week.
Getting Started: For information about the admissions and registration process, contact the office of admissions at (417) 255-7955 or WPAdmissions@MissouriState.edu.
Tuition and Fees: Non-degree seeking students enrolling in one or two credit hours for the 2015 fall semester will pay $124 in tuition and fees for a one-credit hour course and $248 for a two-credit hour course.* For a full listing of tuition and fees go to http://wp.missouristate.edu/recreg/costs.htm.
- Applied Electricity & Electronics
- Beginning App Inventor for Non-Programmer
- Birth Order & Its Role in Development
- Business Computing: Microsoft Office
- Digital Photography
- Digital Storytelling & Presentation Graphics
- Greenhouse Management
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Horses
- Introduction to Riding
- The Great Immunization Debate
- The History of Photography
- Marketing with Social Media
- Mobile Technology in Everyday
- Sales & Customer Service