The Office of Registration and Records (417-255-7979) may be contacted by emergency personnel or your family to relay messages to you in case of an emergency. In order to allow instructors to conduct orderly class sessions, routine messages are not accepted. In the event of an evening emergency, please call the Garnett Library (417-255-7945) or Evening Safety personnel (417-257-9078).
Evening Safety Services
The University provides an Evening Safety program that includes a campus safety presence, escort service, and emergency services. Members of the campus community may dial 417-257-9078 for assistance.
First Aid Kits
First Aid kits are available in all campus buildings as indicated below:
- Broadway Building – West Wall of work area
- Cass Hall - Cabinet above sink in kitchen area
- Drago College Store – North wall of receiving area
- Garfield Hall (TRIO) - Under sink in Computer Lab
- Garnett Library – South wall of room 108
- Gohn Hall - Work Room 100A
- Grizzly House – North wall of room 105
- Kellett Hall – South wall of room 103
- Looney Hall – Work Room wall
- Lybyer ETC – Computer lab, Academic Affairs office (room 206)
- Melton Hall – East wall of room 201, South wall of room 217, West wall of room 212, Secretary's Office (room 100)
- Putnam Student Center – West wall of room 104, South wall of room 101, Student Life office (room 115)
- Shannon Hall (Mountain Grove Extended Campus) – North wall of room 109
Student, faculty and staff identification cards and educational records are assigned a randomly generated series of numbers rather than the individuals’ Social Security numbers. Social Security numbers are still collected for financial aid purposes.
Lost and Found
Lost and found articles are maintained by the Student Services Administrative Assistant in Lybyer 207.