Missouri State University - West Plains

Whom do I contact?

The admissions office at the receiving institution is the place to start your transfer process. Some institutions have transfer coordinators who are specifically trained to assist you in changing schools. When you contact an admissions office, tell the staff that you are transferring college courses and ask to be directed to someone who can help you in that process.