Students who wish to enter the Nursing Program
Students must pass all parts (Reading, Math, Writing and Science) of the Nursing Admissions Test Kaplan's Admission Test is a tool to determine if students have the academic skills necessary to perform effectively in a school of nursing. The admissions test is a timed, 91 question, online, multiple choice test that evaluates the basic reading, math, writing and science skills of students seeking entry into a nursing program leading to Registered Nurse (RN) licensure.
Please sign up for your spot for your test date using the sign up form below or by calling (417) 255-7943
Garnett Library 220
The sitting fee payable to Testing Services before the exam is $30, cash or check.
On the date of the test bring the following items:
- Missouri driver's license or non-driver ID or a US passport
Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exams: Your Complete Guide to Getting into Nursing School (available on Amazon or local bookstores). Focus on:
- Logic and comprehension, drawing basic inferences, and identifying purpose of a reading
- Conversions, operations, ratios, word problems
- Assessing writing development, paragraph logic, mechanics of writing
- Cardiovascular system, electrolytes, gastrointestinal system, immune system, neurology, renal system, hematological system, homeostasis, respiratory system, sensory system