Frequently Asked Questions
- What hours is the store open? First month of Fall and Spring semester, Monday and Tuesday we are open from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. After that first month, hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Summer hours are: Monday-Wednesday - 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Thursday-Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Can I charge my textbooks at the store? If you get financial aid that gives you a credit on your student account after tuition, course fees, lab fees, dorm fees and any other fees are applied. There is a protected period of time each semester for student charging with the financial aid credit. Check each semester with the financial aid office for that period of time.
- How can I sell back my books? We buy books any day that we are open through our wholesalers. The best time to sell the textbooks that you bought for the semester is during finals week of each semester. Finals weeks is the time the store buys the books for our inventory needs for the next semester and we pay better money.
- What is Textbook Reservation service? During Ask Week of each semester, the store starts the Textbook Reservation service for the upcoming semester.& The student pays a $10.00 deposit and fills our a reservation form for the semester. The deposit goes toward the purchase of the books. The store staff prints your schedule and pulls the books for your schedule and places them in a free tote bag (worth $14.95). Prior to classes beginning, the student picks up their reservation bag. This service provides a convenient, time saving way to purchase textbooks. For the form online go to: Textbook Reservation
- How do I find out how much my textbooks cost? It is easy to do. By going to our Order Textbooks Online site you can find out prices and the list of textbooks.
- Do I need to be a student to shop at the Drago College Store? No, we are open to the public. We have many goods and services that the public can purchase, including Grizzly Gear. The store is known for excellent prices on the children's bargain books.