Do not mark in your books or take off the shrink-wrap until you are certain you will stay in the class.
Refunds will be given if the following conditions are met:
Textbooks and Rentals
- New textbooks must be in new condition for full refund.
- For full refund or exchange, textbooks or rentals may be returned within ten business days after classes begin (Fall/Spring) or the first seven business days of classes in Summer with receipt.
- Photocopies or packaged materials (including CD's, disks, access codes or DVD's) must not be opened.
- Any marks require the store to refund them as used or possibly no refund.
- If you have purchased the wrong book, present your receipt and the management will decide on the refund situation.
General Merchandise Refund Policy
- On clothing a receipt is needed for refund or exchange. The clothing should have the hang tag still attached to the garment and no damage to the item.
- Generally refunds or exchange should be within one month of purchase, except during holiday gift buying period.
- On general and trade books, school supplies, office supplies, electronics or computer peripherals a receipt is needed for refund. Refund or exchange on these items should be within 7 days of purchase.
Book Buyback Policy
- Highest buyback prices are given during the last week of classes and finals week.