Grizzly All-Time Records
- 1st in Career Three Point Field Goals Made - 205
- 1st in Career Free Throw Percentage - (89.0%)
- 3rd in Career Points - 978
- 3rd in Career Scoring Average - 15.5
- 6th in Career Three Point Field Goal Percentage - 40.2%
- 1st in Season Three Point Field Goals Made - 140
- 1st in Season Free Throw Percentage - (87.5%)
- 2nd in Season Scoring Average - 21.4
- 2nd in Season Points Scored - 685
- 6th in Season Three Point Field Goal Percentage - 42.7%
- 1st in Most Points Scored in a Game - 46
- 1st in Most Three Point Field Goals Made in a Game - 15 (Also NJCAA All-Time Record)
- 978 Points (15.5 per game) - Led team in scoring in 2001-2002. Scored over 40 points in three games during 01/02 season.
- 125 of 229 Two Point Field Goal Shooting (54.6%).
- 205 of 510 Three Point Field Goal Shooting (40.2%). Led team in three point field goals made in 2000-2001 & 2001-2002. Also moved in to NJCAA's top fifteen list for all-time three point field goals made in a season and career.
- 113 of 127 Free Throw Shooting (89.0%). Led team in free throws made in 2001-2002. Led team in free throw shooting percentage in 2001-2002.
- 59 Assists (1.8 per game) - 4th in assists in 2001-2002.
- 47 Steals - Tied for 3rd on team in 2001-2002.
- 70 Deflections - 3rd on the team in 2001-2002.
Note: Records reflect the career and season standings at the time of All-American selection.