Bicycles may be stored in student rooms and in racks located outside the building.
Each room is equipped with cable TV accessibility.
Inside the community room there are five computers capable of internet research and document preparation. Any residence hall student may use the computers.
Residents are responsible for keeping their rooms clean. There are trash containers located in the laundry room and trash bags can be provided for students needing them. There will be trash checks occasionally to insure that trash is being removed. The custodial staff cleans all public areas on a regular basis. If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.
There is a DVD, cable TV and a X-Box 360 in the common area for student use. Please do not abuse the equipment as it belongs to everyone. There is also pool equipment in the common area for residents to use.
Residents are responsible for the key to their room. If you do lose your keys there is a $25 charge for lost room keys. This is because we have to have the locks changed for safety.
- Lock your room when you’re gone or asleep. We live in a safe hall, but it never hurts to be cautious.
- Do not copy or allow copies to be made of your keys.
- Do not loan your keys to anyone for any reason. You are responsible for their actions with your keys.
- Report it immediately if you lose your keys.
- Do not mark your keys with your room number.
- Never leave your keys sitting around.
- If you find a lost key, please return it to the Business Office immediately.
- The possession or use of an unauthorized of stolen key will be cause for disciplinary and/or legal action.
Laundry facilities are available in the residence hall. Coin-operated washers and dryers are available for resident use.
Students are responsible for keeping their keys with them at all times. If a student becomes locked out of his/her room he/she should contact the Coordinator of Student Life and Development or a Resident Assistant (RA) immediately.
Mail is delivered every day except Sundays and holidays. It should be delivered by 9 p.m. Letters may be mailed at the West Plains Post Office.
Please include a complete return address on each piece of mail. Your address is:401 West Trish Knight St.West Plains, MO 65775.
Students may bring their own microwaves.
Each suite is equipped with a 2-cubic-foot refrigerator.
There is limited storage space in the residence hall for current students. For more information please talk to the Coordinator of Student Life or an RA.
The student will be able to sign up for long distance service with the university within the first month of school.
Vacuum cleaners are located at the end of each hall for student use.