Experience all aspects of college life by living in the Grizzly House, a 60-person residence hall located in the heart of the Missouri State University-West Plains campus. The Grizzly House provides students with a friendly atmosphere in which to live. The Garnett Library, classroom buildings and Putnam Student Center and cafeteria are within walking distance.
Grizzly House Amenities
- Community room complete with TV, DVD and Xbox 360
- Free cable TV and Internet
- Computer Lab
- Lighted basketball courts
- Laundry facility
- Close proximity to fitness center and pool
- Adjacent to the Student Recreation Center
- Separate dining facility includes game room
- Security cameras and limited access entries
About the Suites
- Four-person suites
- Full bathroom
- Living room with couch, chair and coffee table
- Two desks and two wardrobes
- Extra-long bed
For the 2016-2017 academic year (fall 2016 and spring 2017), the cost per semester is $2,851, which includes utilities and 20 meals per week at the Putnam Student Center.
The student Housing Contract is for the entire academic year. Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Students are encouraged to apply early. Contracts for the 2016-2017 academic year are available. Contracts for the 2017-2018 academic year will be available January 22, 2017.
Costs for the 2017-2018 school year should be announced during the 2017 spring semester.
Office of Student Life and Development
128 Garfield, West Plains, MO 65775