Grade Re-Evaluation

A student may request an assigned grade be changed provided the change is requested prior to the end of the first semester of enrollment (excluding summer) following the term in which the grade was assigned.

Requests Based Upon a Re-Evaluation of Performance:

Student evaluations and assignments of final course grades are the responsibility of the faculty. The faculty member is accountable for any and all grades assigned to students, and, therefore, each faculty member will maintain records to support student evaluations and grades. (See grade appeals.)