Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Students who withdraw prior to May 29, 2015 will receive a refund of fees paid, less the $665 deposit and any non-refundable purchases made on his/her behalf.
- If a student must withdraw after May 29, 2015 for a bona fide medical reason, s/he will receive a refund of fees paid, less the $665 deposit and nonrefundable expenses. A certificate of incapacitating illness or injury from a licensed physician is required.
- Students withdrawing voluntarily after May 29 2015 will receive no refund.
- When the program begins, no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- All notifications of withdrawal must be made in writing and sent to the program director and the director of study away programs at the study away office, Jim D. Morris Center, Suite 403. Nonpayment of fees does not guarantee withdrawal.