Students who successfully complete this program will receive 3 hours of undergraduate/graduate credit. A letter grade will be assigned, based on the following projects:
- Attend scheduled meetings before, during and after the program
- Attend all lectures, presentations and relevant educational trips provided during the program
- Participate fully in assigned activities
- Participate and provide feedback about the program in writing.
- Field Trip Report in writing and through a verbal presentation.
- A Field Trip journal must be submitted before the end of the program.
- Individually prepare and lead one small group educational exercise to complement lecture-based material.
Assessment of Learning
- Country Snapshot 20%
- Geographical Insights 20%
- Presentation 20%
- Written Report 20%
- Journal 20%
Required Texts: None. The program director will provide handouts of selected materials.