Degree codes are in parenthesis. See degree abbreviations below.
Associate Degrees and Certificates
- Agriculture (AAS, AS, Cert) Options: Agricultural Business, Agriculture Education (AS), Animal Science, General Agriculture, Horticulture, Natural Resources / Wildlife Management, Plant Science / Horticulture, Certificate: Agricultural Business, Animal Science, Equine Studies, General Agriculture, Horticulture, Natural Resources / Wildlife Management, Plant Science/Horticulture
- Business (AAS, AS, Cert) Options: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Information Technology, Management, Technology Management; Certificates: Advanced Business Studies, Agricultural Business, Basic Bookkeeping, Basic Business Studies, Basic Office Management, Foundations of Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Technology Management
- Child and Family Development (AA, AAS, Cert) Certificates: Advanced Child and Family Development, Child and Family Development
- Computer Graphics and Programming (AAS)
- Criminology (AA, Cert)
- Culinary and Hospitality Management (AAS)
- Enology (AAS, Cert)
- General Studies (AA, Cert) Options: Darr Honors Program Specialization, Criminology Transfer Major, Ozarks Studies Certificate
- Health Information Technology (AAS, Cert) Certificates: Electronic Health Records Specialist, Medical/Clinical Assistant, Medical Coding, Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Health Professions (AA)
- Law Enforcement (AAS, Cert)
- Nursing (AS, Cert) Certificate: Pre-Nursing
- Pre-Engineering (AS)
- Teaching (AA)
- Technology (AAS, AS, Cert) Options: Advanced Industrial Maintenance, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Alternative Energy, General Technology, Information Technology, Technology Management; Certificates: Advanced Fabrication Technology, Advanced Industrial Maintenance, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Alternative Energy, Information Technology, Technology Management
- Viticulture (AAS, Cert)
- Wine Business & Entrepreneurship (AAS, Cert)
- Workplace Essential Skills (Cert)
Program Career and Salary Information
Pursuant to Missouri HB 1606 (2018), information regarding program lengths, costs, and students’ median time-to-degree, as well as employment and wage outcomes, can be found at https://jobs.mo.gov/jobseeker/training-and-education. Employment and wage outcomes are limited to completers found employed in Missouri. Students not found as employed may also be working out-of-state, self-employed, or enrolled in continuing education. Additional information on programs and program outcomes may be found by searching at https://scorecard.mo.gov/Search. Search using School / Program “Missouri State-West Plains” and choose the degree or credential type of interest.
The following limitations to the data apply - Information provided is based on the most recent cohorts available. Typically, most recent cohorts for wage and completion data are six years prior to the current academic year. Time to complete a program of study varies depending on the number of credit hours students earn per semester.