Purpose: To advise on assessment and development events, activities and related programs on our campus. To promote education and experience in ethical leadership, cultural competence and community engagement. Their work shall include activities relating to – internships, service learning, international travel, class and campus service events, student competitions, guest speakers.
Visit the Public Affairs Web site.
Frequency of Meeting: Monthly.
Committee members (2020-21): Committee members are appointed by Faculty Senate Chair for a term of one year only.
- Ana Estrella - Assistant Professor Biology-Biomedical Sciences Department (committee chair)
- Craig Albin - Professor English Department
- Jessica Barton - Instructor Allied Health Division
- Judy Carr - Division Chair of Arts, Education and Social Sciences
- Barbara Caton - Department Chair of Nursing
- Kristen Cotter - Instructor Allied Health Division
- Lindsay Hill - Assistant Professor Nursing Department
- Carla Neff - Lecturer Allied Health Division
- Gary Phillips - Department Chair of English, Communication & Letters
- Alex Pinnon - Lecturer/Director of the William and Virginia Darr Honors Program
- David White - Department Chair of Business & Criminology/Coordinator of Distance Learning