This website is an employment referral service for Missouri State University-West Plains students who are currently enrolled at the University. Students apply directly to the employer(s) as indicated in each listing and are not guaranteed a position. We encourage you to conduct a broad search of jobs as often as needed to obtain employment. When reviewing job listings, students should keep in mind interests and career goals, in addition to schedule and pay rate.
Job listings on this website do not represent endorsements by Missouri State University and the University is not responsible for wages, safety, working conditions or other aspects of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of the student to take the necessary precautions when interviewing for and accepting employment. Job seekers are encouraged to exercise good judgment when considering a job.
When you get to the job search page you will need to click on the gray Student Employment box. When you are ready to apply for on campus jobs you will need to create an account. You do not use your BearPass login to apply to on campus jobs.
There are two ways to look for on-campus part-time job opportunities:
- Work-study jobs listed on this site are only available to Missouri State University-West Plains undergraduates who have applied for financial aid and been awarded a federal work-study award.
- Non-Work-study jobs listed on this site are on-campus positions available to all Missouri State University-West Plains students meeting the following criteria:
- Academic Year - minimum of 6 credit hours in each semester employed.
- Summer - minimum of 3 credit hours or pre-enrolled a minimum of 6 credit hours for the upcoming fall and have been enrolled a minimum of 6 credit hours in the previous spring.
- Enrollment for International Undergraduate Students
- Academic Year - 12 credit hours each semester employed.
- Summer - minimum of 3 credit hours or pre-enrolled a minimum of 12 credit hours for the upcoming fall and have been enrolled 12 hours in the previous spring.
- All students must be degree-seeking.
- May not be classified as postbaccalaureate (PB).
- Students must maintain a 2.0 cumulative or semester GPA.
Appeals for exceptions may be made through Student Employment Services
Federal Work-Study - Federal work-study program information including facts for students, frequently-asked questions and important links.
Documents Needed to Work on Campus - This gives you a comprehensive list of documents that you will need for your department employer in order to fill out paperwork to be established on the Missouri State University payroll system.
Student Employee Guide - Student employment and payroll policy and procedures.
Student Payroll Schedule - Know exactly what weeks are in each payroll period and when you must submit your time to your supervisor to be approved. This must be done before you will receive a direct deposit.
Time Entry Training - Learn how to enter and submit your time in the time entry system for part-time and student employees.
Interview and Resume Tips - Ideas and templates on different styles of résumés and do's and don'ts about interviewing