IPEDS is the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. It is a system of interrelated surveys conducted annually by the U.S. Department's National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). IPEDS gathers information from every college, University and technical and vocational institution that participates in the federal student financial aid programs. The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, requires that institutions that participate in federal student aid programs report data on enrollments, program completions, graduation rates, faculty and staff, finances, institutional prices and student financial aid. These data are made available to students and parents through the College Navigator college search website and to researchers and others through the IPEDS Data Center.
You need a PDF viewer similar to Adobe® Reader® to view and print these documents.
2014-2015 IPEDS Reports
- IPEDS 12-Month Enrollment Survey (PDF 132 KB) (collects unduplicated student enrollment counts for a 12-month period.)
- IPEDS Fall Enrollment Survey (PDF 202 KB) (collects student enrollment counts by level of student, enrollment status, gender and race/ethnicity. In addition, first-time student retention rates and the student-to-faculty ratio are collected.)
- IPEDS Retention Rate Survey (PDF 202 KB) (collects student enrollment counts by level of student, enrollment status, gender and race/ethnicity. The IPEDS retention rate is found on page 11 of the fall enrollment report.)
- IPEDS Transfer Rate (PDF 202 KB) (The transfer-out rate can be found on page 6 of the IPEDS graduation rate report.)
- IPEDS Financial Aid (PDF 221 KB) (collects aggregate data about financial aid of undergraduate students)
- IPEDS Graduation Rates (PDF 111 KB) (collects data on the cohort of first-time, full-time, degree/certificate-seeking undergraduates and tracks them for 150% of the normal time of their program to see how many complete.)
- IPEDS Graduation Rates 200 (PDF 111 KB) (further extension of the traditional Graduation Rate survey which report on 200% of the normal time.)
- IPEDS Human Resources (PDF 388 KB) (collects information about MSU-West Plains Faculty and Staff.)
- IPEDS Finance (PDF 179 KB) (collects basic financial information from items associated with the institution's General Purpose Financial Statements.)
- IPEDS Academic Libraries (PDF 135 KB) (collects information on library collections, expenditures and library services)
Institutional Student General Information
- IPEDS Institutional Characteristics (PDF 199 KB) (collects data about institution's mission, admissions, student services, including fees and other charges.)