Please review the following updates:
- July 8 - Explore the Guide to Returning to Campus.
- July 1 – STAR Orientation sessions moved online.
- June 17 – Facility signage and sanitizing resources are available.
- June 10 – A virtual town hall was held for employees to provide updates on reopening plans and the budget. President Smart and Chancellor Lawler also announced Dr. Lawler’s intent to step down as chancellor due to health reasons.
June 9 - Summer event policy for campus events.
- June 1 - Vacation accrual policy for employees.
- June 1 - Campus begins to reopen.
- May 22 - Dean of academic affairs’ email to students.
May 20 - A virtual town hall was held to explain plans to reopen campus and FY2021 budget.
May 15 - New return-to-campus and travel policy.