Off-Campus Employer Instructions
- Click to Request an Off-Campus Job Listing.
- Fill out the electronic form or print, fill it out and fax the form to (417) 836-7608 at your convenience.
- Contact (417) 836-5627 or OffCampusStudentEmployment@MissouriState.edu to request changes to a job listing.
- Make sure to choose a close date for the job. If you do not, a close date of two weeks from the submission date will be set.
- If you hire someone for the position before the close date, contact us to take the job posting down.
- In order to offer this service without cost, we are required to track all student hires. Your cooperation in providing this information is very much appreciated. We have to keep records of any students our off-campus employers hire so send the following information: Name of student, pay rate and how many average hours the student will work.
Missouri State University offers this automated process as a free service to area employers who are seeking part-time employees. It is provided for Missouri State University-West Plains students to give them part-time employment opportunities with convenient geographical access, the exception being positions during summer months. This service is primarily for part-time employment to assist students in continuing their education while affording the opportunity for work experience while they attend classes. In good faith, we work only with employers who subscribe to the Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines adhered to by the University. We reserve the right to review listings before publication to students and refuse service to employers for factors such as but not limited to, the following:
- Misrepresentation by dishonest information or absence of information
- Complaints by students
- Harassment of Missouri State University-West Plains students or staff
- Breach of confidentiality
- Positions not likely of interest to college students
- Outlay of personal funding required to obtain the position
- Agencies, organizations or individuals who solicit employment other than for their own needs