Fitness center hours
|Monday through Friday
||6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
||Noon - 5 p.m.
Fitness center rules
- Children 13 years and younger are not allowed to use the fitness equipment.
- No food allowed in fitness center. Only beverage containers with locked down lids will be allowed in fitness room
- Shirts, pants/shorts and closed toe athletic shoes (clean) must be worn at all times. Fitness center staff reserve the right to determine appropriate attire.
- No more than two children under 14 years are allowed in the fitness room with an adult.
- Be courteous - share equipment.
- All equipment should be replaced and reset by patrons when done with use.