STAGE ONE - REOPENING HOURS OF OPERATION
EFFECTIVE MAY 18, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Fitness Center - Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm
The pool and fitness center will be CLOSED on Saturday and Sunday during our stage one hours of operation.
Use of the pool and fitness center is free to current Missouri State-West Plains students who have a valid BearPass ID and have paid the activity fee.
Fitness center hours
|Monday through Friday||6 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday, Sunday||1 - 5 p.m.|
Fitness center rules
- Children 13 years and younger are not allowed to use the fitness equipment.
- No food allowed in fitness center. Only beverage containers with locked down lids will be allowed in fitness room
- Shirts, pants/shorts and closed toe athletic shoes (clean) must be worn at all times. Fitness center staff reserve the right to determine appropriate attire.
- No more than two children under 14 years are allowed in the fitness room with an adult.
- Be courteous - share equipment.
- All equipment should be replaced and reset by patrons when done with use.