Access to make a payment for current semester charges will need to be given by your student. Please contact your student to be setup with access to the payment site. You will need a valid email address to be able to be setup.
Login to CASHNet
(Click on My Enrollment tab and then Make a Payment with CASHNet on the right hand side)
Setting up parents/guardians/authorized payees with access to make a payment and view balance:
- Students will need to login to MyGrizzlyDen.missouristate.edu
- Click on the My Enrollment tab
- Click on the Make a Payment with CASHNet button on the right hand side of the screen
- You will be brought to your Student Account Online
- Under the Parent PINs header, click Add New
- Parents will need to have access to a valid email address. Login information will be sent to that address.
- Assign a Login Name
- Enter a valid email address and an optional welcome note.
- Leave the default to Yes, the person can login.
- Click OK.
- You will be re-routed back to the Student Account Online page within CASHNet.
- Parents will receive an email with instructions and login information.
- Once parents are set up with a login name and password, they will need to login to CASHNet. There is a link within the email to make a payment or to view balance information.
- Parents will be able to see the total amount due. After monthly statements are printed at the end of the month, detail activity will be available.
To reset a password for a parent, the student will need to login to MyGrizzlyDen.missouristate.edu and navigate to CASHNet and follow the instructions below:
- Under Parent PINs you will see the created username
- To reset password, click Edit across from the login name and click reset password.
- Change email information if necessary and click Reset Password.
- A second email will be sent to the parent and they will be able to login using the new password.