Pay My Tuition - International Payments
For international payments, Missouri State University-West Plains has partnered up with PayMyTuition. PayMyTuition is an easy-to-use, safe, and seamless solution that allows international students to pay their tuition and fees in their local currency from any bank, in any country, in any currency at better than bank exchange rates.
Students can now efficiently make a payment with PayMyTuition to fund all their invoices and tuition-related fees. To complete a payment, log into My Grizzly Den at mygrizzlyden.missouristate.edu, and do the following:
- Select the My Enrollment tab.
- Go to the Student Resources section and click the PayMyTuition - International Payments link.
- Select the charges you wish to pay, and then select the International Payment option.
Students can track their payments online, and it is recommended to send payments at least 72 business hours before the due date.
Additional Information on PayMyTuition:
- PayMyTuition’s Rate Guarantee
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to make a Payment with PayMyTuition (video)
How to Make a Payment – Step-by-Step PDFs:
(You need Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.)
- Bernese German
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
PayMyTuition Customer Support
No matter what time zone you’re in, you will have a dedicated customer support team available to you through live chat, email, and phone to answer any of your questions and help you make your payment.