University Fee Payment

Students who attend orientation, pre-register for classes or register by mail may pay their required student fees or participate in the "My Payment Plan". Students who are receiving financial aid should contact the financial aid office as soon as they register for classes to determine the correct procedure for fee payment. Students requesting payment of fees from their Stafford Loan or Unsubsidized Stafford Loan must participate in the University's "My Payment Plan". Information concerning the "My Payment Plan" can be obtained from the Missouri State University-West Plains business office in Cass Hall or online at