Summer and Fall 2021 Regular Registration
Current and readmitted students who have not registered during early registration may register on the following dates:
- Regular Registration: For Summer and Fall 2021 begins on Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 8:00 AM – Sunday, June 6, 2021 until 11:59 P.M. for summer session and through Sunday, August 22, 2021 until 11:59 P.M. for fall session (Web registration 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; office of registration and records, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM).
- Students must register for classes prior to the first day of the semester. No initial registrations will be allowed during the Change of Schedule Period. Students seeking to register after the start of the semester may appeal to the dean of academic affairs. Appeals will only be approved in situations where extenuating circumstances warrant.
- Summer Senior Citizen Registration: June 4, 2021
- Fall Senior Citizen Registration: August 20, 20021
- If a class section closes, you may monitor the Show Closed/Cancelled Class Sections for a list of closed classes. If the course is no longer listed as closed, additional registrations are being accepted for that class section.