The following information is provided to every student and employee of Missouri State University out of concern for their welfare and in compliance with federal laws:
- Annual Consumer Information Notice: Provides consumer and security information notifications.
- Annual Security Report: Includes campus law enforcement policies and crime information and statistics
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: Policy regarding personally identifiable student records
- Graduation Rates: Reports percentage of students who enter as first-time, full-time, degree-seeking students during one year and graduate within a six year period
- Misrepresentation Statement: Clarifies the University's commitment to the University Community Principle of practicing personal and academic integrity
- Prohibition of Discrimination and Harassment Policy: Policy regarding sex discrimination, sex harassment and amorous relationships
- Registered Sex Offenders Lists: Lists of all registered sex offenders in counties near Missouri State