Students taking online courses or making up missed examinations.
Proctored exams are scheduled by appointment. It is the student's responsibility to contact the instructor/college and have the exam sent to the testing center. Be sure to confirm that the exam and proctor instructions have arrived prior to arriving at the testing center.
Proctor exam requests must be sent directly from the college or institution and contain the following information:
- Name of college or institution
- Class or certification for which the test applies.
- Instructor's name, email and other contact instructions in case there are problems during the test.
- Materials allowed and/or forbidden. (e.g., calculator, notes)
- Whether the test is online or paper & pencil. If online, the URL for access and necessary passwords.
- Time allowed for the test.
- Test return details (e.g., pdf, fax, mailing address)
$20.00 but no charge for Missouri State University students.
Test candidates must provide a photo ID to be allowed to test.
Hours of Operation:
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please contact Testing Services to schedule an appointment.