Students who wish to enter the Nursing Program
Students must pass all parts (Reading, Math, Writing and Science) of the Nursing Admissions Test. Kaplan's Admission Test is a tool to determine if students have the academic skills necessary to perform effectively in a school of nursing. The admissions test is a timed, 91 question, online, multiple choice test that evaluates the basic reading, math, writing and science skills of students seeking entry into a nursing program leading to Registered Nurse (RN) licensure.
Please sign up for your spot for your test date using the sign up form below.
Lybyer Technology Center, Room 108
605 W. Main St.
West Plains, MO 65775
The sitting fee, payable to testing services at the time of registration, is $77.07, payable online. This fee is Non-Refundable.
On the date of the test bring the following items:
- Missouri driver's license or non-driver ID or a US passport
Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exams: Your Complete Guide to Getting into Nursing School (available on Amazon or local bookstores). Focus on:
- Logic and comprehension, drawing basic inferences and identifying purpose of a reading
- Conversions, operations, ratios, word problems
- Assessing writing development, paragraph logic, mechanics of writing
- Cardiovascular system, electrolytes, gastrointestinal system, immune system, neurology, renal system, hematological system, homeostasis, respiratory system, sensory system